Subject: Re: Scene file description
From: Ernie Wright <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 22:27:28 -0400 (EDT)

Bob Hood wrote:

> There used to be (and probably still is) a document that describes
> the LightWave Scene File format.  Does anybody happen to remember
> where it resides?

I could be wrong, but I don't think this was ever available via the
net.  What is available is the object format.  A 70-page (!) printed
description of the scene file format was made available to developers
at the June conference.  It's "Confidential and Proprietary," so the
best thing to do is to ask Newtek about it directly.

- Ernie

--
Ernie Wright <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]